Saturday, January 12, 2013

LOG-ing Away :)

I started piecing my log cabin blocks together.  I prefer sewing the blocks onto long strips and then cutting/squareing up, rather than cutting out each of those pieces and then trying to sew them all together - like a puzzle.




They're coming along nicely.  After dinner, I was able to squeeze a little sewing time in before bed - so here they are so far.  They are actually closer to the red in the above picture, rather than the below picture.  My lighting is terrible. I've tucked them safely away, hoping I can finish them on Monday, and possibly start the sashing.



Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. KEEP ON PUSHING!!Progress is wonderful any way it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also like . . .